Adelphi Girls' Grammar School playground with The Crescent in the background

(USP/45/1728) Adelphi Girls' Grammar School playground with The Crescent in the background, c1954.
The Grammar School is now the site of Adelphi House.
Creative Commons Licence
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available. Unless otherwise stated © University of Salford.

Repository Staff Only: item control page

Downloads

Downloads per month over past year