Salford Technical College prior to arrival of Prince Philip to officially open the building

(USP/39/1927/f) Salford Technical College prior to arrival of Prince Philip to officially open the building, 15 June 1967.
Subsequently named the Allerton Building. Totem pole sculptures can be viewed in the background.
Creative Commons Licence
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available. Unless otherwise stated © University of Salford.

Repository Staff Only: item control page

Downloads

Downloads per month over past year